Foca (in the Sky with Diamonds)

quarta-feira, janeiro 22, 2003

Cês viram o set list do Tributo aos Ramones. O disco sai no dia onze do mês que vem:

Red Hot Chili Peppers -'‘Havana Affair'
Rob Zombie - 'Blitzkrieg Bop'
Eddie Vedder - 'I Believe in Miracles'
Metallica - '53rd & 3rd'
U2 - 'Beat on the Brat'
Kiss - 'Do You Remember Rock and Roll Radio?'
Marilyn Manson - 'The KKK Took My Baby Away'
Garbage - 'I Just Want to Have Something to Do'
Green Day - 'Outsider'
Pretenders - 'Something to Believe In'
Motorhead - 'Rockaway Beach'
Rancid - 'Sheena Is a Punk Rocker'
Pete Yorn - 'I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend'
The Offspring - 'I Wanna Be Sedated'
Rooney - 'Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
Tom Waits - 'Return of Jackie and Judy'
Eddie Vedder with Zeke - 'Daytime Dilemma (Dangers of Love)'
John Frusciante - 'Today Your Love, Tomorrow The World'